- Bachelor program information brochure (German only)
- Flyer Bachelor Business Administration (German only)
- Flyer Bachelor Economics (German only)
- Flyer Bachelor International Economics (MOE) (German only)
- Flyer Bachelor Management Information Science (German only)
- Management Information Systems at UR (German only)
- Bachelor program detailed information (German only)
- Bachelor program structure (German only)
- Information for first-year students in Bachelor's studies
The following course schemes contain the Faculty's recommendation for the structure of your studies, i.e., which courses you should attend in the various semesters.
- Bachelor Business Administration (German only)
- Bachelor Economics (German only - Examination regulations of 2008)
- Bachelor Economics (German only - Examination regulations of 2011)
- Bachelor International Economics (German only)
- Bachelor Management Information Systems (German only - from WS 12/13)
- Bachelor Management Information Systems (German only - before WS 12/13)
The Module Catalogue (German only) states which courses belong to which modules as well as the weight (in terms of credit points) of the courses when calculating the final grades.
The Examination Regulations (German only) should be read carefully by every student. They are the legal basis of all studies and determine the achievements, that have to be completed in the course of your studies.
Master's degree courses for Bachelor's degree students
Students currently studying in a Bachelor's degree program of the Faculty may attend courses from our Master's degree programs under certain conditions. These courses can then be imported into the Master's degree in case of a successful application for the Master's degree program. Note that there are certain limitations regarding the import of examination results of Master's degree exams into the Bachelor's degree. All details can be found in the announcement of the Examination Office and on our FAQ page (German only).